Welcome to My Notes Center - powerful and easy-to-use digital notes and personal information manager with advanced encryption options, built-in text editor, printing support and a lot of other useful features.
It is flexible
My Notes Center can be used for keeping practically any kind of information. In short, MNC enables you to store personal notes, e-mails, web links, phone numbers, addresses and do much more. Powerful encryption options featured in MNC let you use the program for keeping sensitive private data such as passwords, pin-codes, credit card numbers and any other information to be kept from other people's eyes. Read more »»
It is easy to use
Your information is stored and represented in a clear and easy-to-comprehend tree-like form. Each item in the 'information tree' is one of your notes, therefore, you can create any number of separate notes in one notebook. You can perform main text-editing actions such as formatting text and paragraphs, copying and pasting, printing, spellchecking, and so on with any note.
Read more »»
Powerful features of
My Notes Center...
- Displays your notes in a convenient tree-like form
- Supports advanced text and paragraph formatting options
- Is easily customizable and configurable (font face, size, style, color, custom image for each note)
- Allows for an unlimited note size and number of notes in the notebook
- Opens and works with several notebooks at one time
- Minimizes to System Tray (Notification Area)
- Provides MS Active Accessibility support, very helpful for people with disabilities
- Has a favorites menu accessible with one click (comes in very handy for everyday notebook use)
- Allows to specify Author of notebook, his or her company and comments
- Comes with the Office-like ruler for changing the paragraph indents visually
- Can print your notes and show WYSIWYG print preview
Your notes can be...
- Encrypted with a password (using dependable Blowfish algorithm)
- Compressed to reduce its size on disk (by fast and reliable BZIP-method)
- Loaded and saved dynamically, which saves system memory
- Exported to one or several RTF, TXT or HTML files
- Arranged, moved or copied inside or between notebooks in a file tree using mouse drag'n'drop or keyboard shortcuts
MNC is a good tool if you want to write a one hour report, however, it really shines if you're working on a project that required days, weeks and even months to complete. With such huge projects in mind, you, definitely, need a tool to organize your thoughts as you do your research. Somewhere to put down notes as they come up and group them together for easy retrieval when you're writing your final draft.
Personally, I use MNC to prepare my business school essays, a process which will take approximately 8 months. Organizing and sorting ideas is a essential to write a convincing essay, and MNC has been a great help.
Great piece of software! I'm really enjoying all the options and neat little features.
I am very impressed from what I have learned in 1 hour. I have been evaluating lot of PIM software since last few weeks. This is a unique program and very easy to use.
Hi there, I am enjoying My Notes Center very much. I tried many similar programs to yours but so far I like yours better than the others.
I'm really impressed with the MNC which I heard about from betanews. You did a great job there and addresses most issues I expected from such an app.
Your program is one of the best I've seen around and comes very close to
providing all the tools that a writer/historian such as myself needs to keep
their research material. I particularly like the ability to add a note to
the item, which means if I am storing a transcribed newspaper articles or
perhaps some pages scanned from a book, I can make some notes and